Application Requirements for Doctorate Degree
Completion of a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning (official transcripts are required) or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. For admission to regular status the degree must be in the same area of your application. Provisional admission may be granted an exceptional applicant with a master’s degree from another field of study under the condition that the applicant completes an additional 5-course program in the new corresponding field or transfer equivalents from another regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Completed Application Form
- A non-refundable Application Fee and Credential Evaluation of $200.00. Official transcripts of a Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution. Attended.
- A current resume
- A minimum of seven years post-baccalaureate work experience.
- Three Recommendation and Reference Forms (Download Form PDF file).
- Successful completion of the first residency.
- Additional Requirements
- Any original transcripts from post-secondary institutions which are not in English must be accompanied by a certified (notarized) English translation
- An interview may be required, but is not necessary to submit an application