Admissions IAU’s Graduate Programs Admission Requirements
Each of the Specific programs at a specific field, have its own requirements, this part will only give you a brief idea of the requirements for admission.
- You need to submit these materials to complete the application process:
- Completed Application Form
- A non-refundable Application Fee and Credential Evaluation of $200.00.
- Official transcripts of a Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution. Attended.
- Two Recommendation and Reference Forms (Download Form PDF file).
- A current resume
- Official GMAT test scores (optional).
- Additional Requirements
- Any original transcripts from post-secondary institutions which are not in English must be accompanied by a certified (notarized) English translation.
- An interview may be required, but is not necessary to submit an application.