Admissions IAU’s Undergraduate Programs Admission Requirements
The application requirements listed below apply to the programs of Associate and Bachelors Degree:
- You need to submit these materials to complete the application process:
- Application Form. (Provided by IAU)
- A non-refundable Application Fee and Credential Evaluation of $200.00.
- Official documentation of having completed high school or having passed the G.E.D.
- Official transcripts showing all college course work, if applying for the Bachelor’s degree program or requesting transfer credit (optional).
- Three recommendation and reference Forms (form provided by us)
- A current resume (optional).
- Official standardized test scores, such as the SAT (optional).
- Any original transcripts that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified (notarized) English translation
- (In some cases optional, ask admissions).